1) Install 2 AAA batteries (not included)
2) Make a selection the port that suits your pet model. The A side is a small pet-only port, and the B side is a big pet-only port. All of the cover can also be removed to expose All of the part to finely polish the pet’s nails.
3) Place the pet’s nails at the port.
1) Clean up in time after use, wipe with a dry cloth and place it in a dry and ventilated place.
2) Steer clear of placing it in direct sunlight or high temperature to Steer clear of deformation of the rubber material.
The head of the nail polisher is equipped with a plastic cover, which can effectively block the dust of the nails throughout use, so as not to fly around.
The nail polisher is divided into A and B sides. You’ll be able to Make a selection the port that suits your pet model for grinding. The A side is a small pet-only port, and the B side is a big pet-only port.
The deal with part has a wide size and a short length, which is suitable for holding in the hand, and it’s not easy to slide down with labor saving.
Diamond bits are safer and more effective than nail knives to be sure that your pet’s nails are trimmed and the risk of injury is reduced.