Navaris – Home & Living – Pretty / Useful
Assure secure and gentle claw care with the Navaris pet nail grinder
PROFESSIONAL GROOMING FOR SMALL DOGS & CATS
- With the help of the Navaris nail file, you’ll take over your pet’s nail clipping easily and safely in the comfort and convenience of your home. Avoid the nasty
tearing of claws, scratches on furniture and a commute to an expensive groomer.
- It is best to take a seat on the floor with your pet and put its paw on your lap for proper claw care. Apply light pressure to spread the claws apart conveniently.
- The very quiet motor does not disturb your pet. Easy to charge the use of the supplied USB cable. The battery is full again after approximately 2 hours of charging
time. There is a charging indicator light on the device.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Clean the pet claw sander with a dry or relatively damp cloth.
- Our extensive range includes many other products for pet supplies, electronic devices, accessories as well as useful and beautiful items from the Home & Living
sector. Take a look – it’s worth it!
- Materials: diamond grinding head, plastic, electrical components
- Measurements: 15 x 3.5 cm
- Color: black
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x claw grinder
- 1x Micro USB cable
MANI-PEDI: Take care of your pet’s claws yourself at home with the Navaris electric nail grinder for pets in black. Save a commute to the pet groomer by doing it yourself! The tool provides a secure and effective alternative to clipping.
FOR SMALL DOGS & CATS: The top of the range diamond bit nail grinder is particularly suitable for filing, shortening or smoothing the claws of your small dog, cat, hamster, guinea pig or rabbit, but it can also be used for trimming the beak of your pet bird.
EASY TO USE: Fully charge the nail trimmer before first use. Two attachments (included) make sure that claws of different sizes and textures are shortened adequately. The operating time is approx. 3 hours.
2 ATTACHMENTS: The cordless grooming tool has 2 ports for precise nail sanding. The 2 caps not only make sure that the claws don’t seem to be grinded too short, but also reduce dust circulation.
5 SECONDS: For the safety of your pet’s paw or beak, never place the grinding device in one place for more than 5 seconds. Watch the angle!